PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Enterprise Scan Solution

From: Alex Manchester <amanchester () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 11:27:47 -0500

NeXpose from Rapid7. Was already implemented when I came onboard. Easy to
setup and use. Adding additional sites is a breeze.Plus the ability to
implement metasploit is a bonus.
On Dec 3, 2010 10:53 AM, "Nils" <nils () hemmann de> wrote:
Hey,
as the IT Security Admin for our company (1000+ IPs) I need to
investigate in an internal scan solution which should include:
vulnerability management (with and without credentials), web application
assessment, report correlation, policy compliance scanning ....
To speed up things a minimal setup time would be a plus, too.

This is what I´ve looked into so far:
* Nessus with Seccubus ( Cheers Paul :-) )
* I`m looking at a Qualys appliance on my desk at this very moment

What else are you guys using and what was your decision based on?

Thanks,
Nils