PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Better RegEX to find IPs

From: Adrian Crenshaw <irongeek () irongeek com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 11:06:37 -0500

Maybe something weird with how those java dat files are formatted in I2P?
Think someone would have to test against an  I2P install to really see.
Thanks,
Adrian

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 6:42 AM, Grymoire <pauldotcom () grymoire com> wrote:

Adrian,
I changed one line in your script
               netdbdir= '/my/dir/'

and it worked fine on my Linux system. I put some log files in that
directory. Outpiut was a list of IP addresses.

I think we need some others mailing list to test the code to see if
it's a windows/Linux issue.  I don't have easy access to a
Windows-based server. And I don't see why your code chops up the IP
addresses like that.