PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: CISSP Study Strategy?

From: Kevin Shortt <kevin.shortt () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 00:14:44 -0400

I prepared slow and steady. My experience helped, but the exam is
essentially psychological warfare for those of us who do not test well.
CCCure was the ticket.   I basically tested myself over and over, and review
areas that surfaced weak.

Remember however, do not take the scores of cccure test questions
personally.  When I was studying...(..2007),  the questions seem to not
reflect reality.  So...what that meant for me was, my scores seem to sag
with cccure, but I passed the exam.

It's key to have a good night's rest and eat a healthy breakfast.  It makes
more of a difference than you think.   There is a lot of BS in the morning.
Stay at the hotel if you can. (I could not...which added extra layers of
BS..)

I know these remarks are late, but I hope they help. (at least someone..)

-Kevin