PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Open Source CMS Products

From: Andrew Anderson <andycapp92 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 17:10:50 -0600

Feel like I may be feeding trolls here...  but I use Dotnetnuke with a well
monitored WAF.  I have used Drupal a little and Joomla and prefer a *nix
environment overall.  I just find Dotnetnuke to be well set up, and easily
supported (in evronments where not everyone is comfortable outside of
Windows).

Obviously as with all CMS's you're at the mercy of those who build any
modules you use and should test accordingly.

As far as I know its record is good, and updates to the base product are
consistent.

I'd be interested to hear other experiences/opinions with DotNetNuke?