PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Astaro Fail

From: iamnowonmai at gmail.com (iamnowonmai)
Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 10:54:32 -0400

Yes that is correct. Rule ids 15851 and 16576 need to be disabled

Karl Bailey <karlrobertbailey at googlemail.com> wrote:

Came in this morning to find our astaro firewalls all failing to route
traffic to various networks & via VPN. Turns out the snort definitions are
corrupt, disable the intrussion prevention system fixed it, but I think you
only need to remove the 2 lines that contain the words: detection_filter
from the astora snort rule, anyone else know if this is correct? Just wanted
to know before I turn intrussion prevention back on & cut myself off from
our remote offices again.