PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Topics For Discussion - Episode 200

From: nberthaume at gmail.com (Nicholas B.)
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 12:50:40 -0400

I'd like to hear some discussion of the impact of new technoldogies going
forward and their impact on security.... html5 and ipv6 to name a couple.
Its always a good idea to establish the potential issues of upcoming
security problems before they are the defacto standards and a ton of
resources are needed to mitigate problems that could have been looked at
prior to their adoption.