PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Topics For Discussion - Episode 200

From: NSweaney at tulsacash.com (Nathan Sweaney)
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 09:07:30 -0500

I was thinking Steve Gibson would be fantastic if you could find a topic that would be appropriate & create an
interesting discussion.  He's not the arguing type so a debate wouldn't go far.  And just getting him on to laugh &
make fun of him would be juvenile.  But a good serious conversation has merit.  Regardless of the mistakes & stupid
things he says, he's been around a long time & seen a lot of stuff.  And in the process, if he learns things from you,
it's only going to be better for us all.  Security Now is pretty popular & most of us have an end user or co-worker
that listens to it so it'd be nice if he knew more about current attacks & possibilities.

Now Evans vs Nickerson would be freaking hilarious.  I seriously might consider paying to listen to that (not much
though, I'm cheap).

At the very least, getting Evans by himself would be great fun.