PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Information gathering

From: NSweaney at tulsacash.com (Nathan Sweaney)
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 08:41:42 -0600

In my head....o0(huh, that's cool, I haven't seen that before.  Click
link.  Doh, I shouldn't have clicked that.  oh well, here now.  Hmm,
Start test.  Err, well it is on metasploit's site...or is it?  hmm, did
they just steal metasploit's header?  Wait, John Strand sent this, so
I'm sure it's ok.  WAIT, John Strand sent this!  Umm, what to do, what
to do.  AAARRGHH. Ok fine.  Start Test.  Umm, word document?  Itunes?
url?  Umm. Crap.   Ok, Start.  Run.  Notepad.  Typing..."Hi John,
welcome to my computer.")0o...