PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Information gathering

From: lazydj98 at gmail.com (Joshua Smith)
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 23:25:14 -0500

Maltego.

-Josh

On Mar 8, 2010, at 5:45 PM, Tyler Robinson <pcimpressions at gmail.com>
wrote:

Curious if anyone has any recommendations for software and or
techniquies used to gather info on an individual based soley off an
email address. I was asked to do some preliminary reconacence on an
email address so I started with what I knew google search strings,
scouring the social networks, used maltego and even a bit of social
engineering but short of breaking the law and hacking into his yahoo
account any other suggestions. As always thanks so much to the
pauldotcom listeners for there eagerness and pelethora.
TR