PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Fiction for Security geeks

From: carlos_perez at darkoperator.com (Carlos Perez)
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 16:24:48 -0400

I also recommend "The Shadow Factor" great book! even do it is not fiction
you will become paranoid after reading it

http://www.amazon.com/Shadow-Factory-Ultra-Secret-Eavesdropping-America/dp/0385521324
<http://www.amazon.com/Shadow-Factory-Ultra-Secret-Eavesdropping-America/dp/0385521324>

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 3:35 PM, Paul Asadoorian <paul at pauldotcom.com>wrote:

I'm reading "Freedom" on my kindle and its awesome.  I plan to go back
and get the audio books for both "Daemon" and "Freedom" as well.  Daniel
Suarez is also scheduled to come back on the show soon to talk about
"Freedom".

I need to get back to "Snow Crash" as well.

Cheers,
Paul