PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Feedback on "InfoSec Self Education Resources"

From: jason.lee.jones at gmail.com (Jason Jones)
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 12:57:29 -0500

I'm currently adding a page to my blog that contains a list of various
InfoSec self education resources that I use to try and keep myself
up-to-speed with everything going on and I wanted to see if anyone had any
comments or contributions. Right now the page contains blogs & websites,
podcasts, links to conference materials, mailing lists, webcast series,
security-focused distributions, and I am considering adding books, forums
and IRC channels sections. I'm still in the process of adding blogs / sites
from my RSS feed list and podcast links so there are some obvious entries
missing right now. Any feedback or contributions are welcomed and
appreciated.

http://www.linux-ninja.com/infosec-self-education-resources

Thanks!
-Jason