PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Google Apps for EDU

From: 1giglimit at gmail.com (Noah)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 07:22:56 +1100

In general I'd probably trust Google's security to that of a school any day.
Phishing attacks can happen on any provider, while an e-mail server is
something relatively hard to run. Someone needs to keep up with updates,
anti-spam, check that accounts are not being used to send spam etc,
something which Google are likely to do better than a school.