PaulDotCom mailing list archives

WD Passport Essential encryption in Linux

From: arch3angel at gmail.com (Robert Miller)
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 17:56:33 -0500

I went with the basic WD Passport Essential USB 2.0 Part Number
WD4000ME-00 and just used Truecrypt, protected the entire space as a
single partition with a really long passphrase.

I did this so I could use it under Windows and Linux because I found
little information on the topic when i researched it.

Hope this helps,

- Robert
(arch3angel)