PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Is Hackintosh the new Linux?

From: jnavtx at gmail.com (John Navarro)
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 19:44:47 -0500

There's a pretty informative tutorial regarding getting it to run in VM on
the hackint0sh forums...or so I heard

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 11:00 AM, Bradley McMahon <bradmcmahon at gmail.com>wrote:

this is more along the lines of 'self incriminating evidence' for copyright
violation or at least an accessory to the crime. But hey say what ever you
want.
-Brad

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 10:47 AM, Gameman733 <