PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Is Hackintosh the new Linux?

From: bradmcmahon at gmail.com (Bradley McMahon)
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 07:43:15 -0400

ahem 'you can find the files you look for in the usual places' is the
typical response to that.
Brad

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 10:19 PM, gameman733
<gameman.pdcmail at myworkarea.net>wrote:

 I?m not sure on what the rules of the mailing list are (if anyone wants
to fill me in on those, feel free to) so if this violates some rules, sorry
in advance. I know the ISO images can usually be found at demonoid (and
consequently, any other site in the same category). While I can?t say 100%,
I would imagine VM images are also on those sites.