PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Getting Started in PodCasting

From: paul at pauldotcom.com (Paul Asadoorian)
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 12:10:48 -0400

Actually Magic Jack will not allow you to use other conferencing
services.  So a very nice individual donated a conference line (which
has really good sound quality and allows you to adjust the volume on the
call).

Skype is probably your best option, although sometimes we have trouble
with certain computers putting background noise on the call.

Cheers,
Paul

Tim Krabec wrote:
I've used skype, Paul & Larry use a magic jack & freeconferencecall.com
<http://freeconferencecall.com> but there are some limits in that to a 2
hr call, which can be worked around.

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 10:00 AM, Albert R. Campa <abcampa at gmail.com