PaulDotCom mailing list archives

3rd party application patching tools for Windows

From: j2mccluggage at adelphia.net (Jody & Jennifer McCluggage)
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 19:59:22 -0400

Thanks Jack.  The NetChkProtect software looks promising.  I will download
the trial and give it a try.  Another issue that we run into with 3rd party
software is that even if that particular software does allow for automatic
updates (still not an ideal solution for an organization - no central
control or validation)is that many times those updates will not install if
the end-user is not running as a local administrator.

Thanks