PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Wanted: Volunteer Presenters for a CISSP Study Group

From: ln61775 at gmail.com (Lester Nichols)
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 21:58:05 -0400

Jason,

I can do anyone of the domains, so let me know if you have a preference...

----------
Lester E. Nichols III, MSIA, CISSP
MCSA, CompTIA Security+
ln61775 at gmail.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/lnichols

Information Systems Security Association - General Member
Information Systems Audit and Control Association - Member
A proud member of the Federal Bureau of Investigation?s InfraGard

This E-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18
U.S.A. ?? 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This information is
confidential information and is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, please contact Lester Nichols immediately. You are hereby
communication is strictly prohibited.