PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Spam Filtering

From: vlape at me.com (Vincent Lape)
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 22:29:26 -0400

Were using ironport with our exchange server (external machine) and
websense on the internal

On May 18, 2009, at 9:38 PM, Arch Angel <arch3angel at gmail.com> wrote:

I am looking to see what everyone is using for Spam / Virus
Filtering on their Email.

Are you using open-source, software based, appliance based, etc..

Right now we are having ours done through outsource and I am
thinking this is a bad solution as it relies on outside people to
maintain security of the email for one, and their ability to catch
things is not the best from what I have seen.  I am not going to say
what we use as I want to see if anyone else is using it as well and
then see if maybe it is a configuration or setup issue we are
having, although being out sourced I still don't feel that warm and
fuzzy about it...

Thanks ahead of time for the time, I know we are all really busy!

Robert