PaulDotCom mailing list archives

NIT (Ninja in Training) looking for guidance.

From: doj at primeinfosec.com (Dave Ockwell-Jenner)
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 14:24:17 -0400

Well, I can't speak for what SANS might be looking for, especially
since this is my first time. However, I've found being able to
interact in class to be very helpful. There are often time when
students are looking perhaps for some additional information; a
different viewpoint, whatever. So, being able to communicate and stay
organized is essential.

It's a blast... tiring, but very valuable!

Cheers,
Dave.