PaulDotCom mailing list archives

What hacking toy would you get?

From: brianwgray at gmail.com (Brian Gray)
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 11:50:10 -0400

@RobinWood

Why not allow for some sort of scholarship? (btw, that is 'rhetorical'.)
There are so many talented people in the security field; something
revolutionary may come from a few of them hanging out shooting pool together
and bouncing concepts and ideas around with the equipment and resources on
site if they come up with a new idea or technique.