PaulDotCom mailing list archives

What hacking toy would you get?

From: dninja at gmail.com (Robin Wood)
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 15:40:02 +0100

2009/3/31 Brian Gray <brianwgray at gmail.com>:
???As long as we are up to buying submarines, bunkers, training,?and
satellites. I would like authorization and financing to build and maintain a
third party testing and research facility fitted with appropriate equipment,
power requirements, lecture halls, and living quarters for out of area
guests and local enthusiasts to gather, network free of any charge, and
collaborate?on both new and old security related projects?that is open to
the security community as a sort of continual peer training.

Can we have scholarships to take time off work and come along and
spend time there as well?

Robin