PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Scanning for Confiker via nmap

From: paul at pauldotcom.com (Paul Asadoorian)
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 13:26:55 -0400

Nmap with no timing options:
done: 256 IP addresses (224 hosts up) scanned in 40.38 seconds
Nmap with -T5
done: 256 IP addresses (224 hosts up) scanned in 8.94 seconds
Nessus using the command you sent earlier.
2m36.659s

Oh, i c, you were running Nessus on a 486 right and Nmap on a Core 2 Duo? :)

Thanks for the data, I will pass it along.

Cheers,
Paul

-jhs