PaulDotCom mailing list archives

orphaned machines

From: vlape at me.com (Vincent Lape)
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 13:10:00 -0400

Mrtg is free. ;)

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 30, 2009, at 1:04 PM, Jack Daniel <jackadaniel at gmail.com> wrote:

In the classic zero-budget environment, I usually used LookAtLAN.
Free, and worth every penny- in other words, it is pretty good, but
nowhere near perfect.  Sadly it is an abandoned project, but you can
still get a copy.  Windows user-friendly GUI, outputs the list to xls,
csv, can poll SNMP, email alerts, etc.

I always liked What's Up from Ipswitch, but couldn't justify the $$.

Jack