PaulDotCom mailing list archives

who trusts google apps?

From: abcampa at gmail.com (Albert R. Campa)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 19:29:49 -0500

I use mail, calendar, even RSS reader. Its particular nice to have RSS
reader especially when at work you cant install apps willy nilly. Ive used
docs also which is handy, although is blocked as part of DLP because larry
might gather meta data off my word docs not to mention any accidental top
sekrat files that accidentally get uploaded there.

but docs is good for sharing random docs or spreadsheets.

Albert R. Campa