PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Ideals on Securing a Citrix /Terminal Service Environment

From: infolookup at gmail.com (infolookup at gmail.com)
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 12:40:08 +0000

Hello All!

If some of you are on security-basics you might think I am cross posting but I only got one reply there so I am posting
here!

<Question>

 We are in the process of auditing and locking down our security settings on our Citrix Presentation Server farms and I
would like to get some feed back on what others are doing to secure their Citrix or terminal server environment.

So far we have used GPO allow certain types of executables, disabled
right clicking or creation of short cuts, disabled IE the  search function on IE, and we are using an Internet proxy so
sites like ikat and the likes are blocked.

I know this is the very basics but I am just looking to get an ideal on others setup.

</question>

Thanks in advance.