PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Email Management

From: dninja at gmail.com (Robin Wood)
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 19:56:19 +0000

2009/1/5 Karl Schuttler <karl.schuttler at gmail.com>:
Robin,

That feature is in RockBox, known as a bookmark. Not exactly a desktop
app, but I thought it fits the criteria of 'open source media player'.

I like the look of that and have a sansa so it may work. Weird thing
is, I'm not nervous about flashing a fon but when it comes to my mp3
player (same price) I feel a bit uneasy!

Robin

Karl