PaulDotCom mailing list archives

No subject

From: bogus () does not exist com ()
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 15:14:41 -0000

control my medical records in any single type location let alone a web
based version.  I have seen very few positive come from this information
being being put out in a web style.  However, there are many hospitals
already doing this without you even know this.  For example my doctor
pulls my MRI's from a site for the county medical groups.  I just think
the entire process is bad considering the security concerns and the
central database that can be used for things such as insurance rates,
hiring, etc down the road.

I know Larry works in the medical field he may have some good info on
this topic that I have not heard and could prove to be very helpful.

Larry where art thou :-)

Robert