oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Gentoo's "contributing back" linux-distros tasks

From: Thomas Deutschmann <whissi () gentoo org>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 22:09:18 +0100

Hi,

On 2021-01-10 19:44, Solar Designer wrote:
Gentoo, please let us all know whether you'd like to stay primary for
these tasks, be moved to backup, or something else?

I think we will be able to act as backup.

We will need to figure out a workflow to ensure we notice when we are on call but I am sure we will find a way. I'll contact Anthony directly for the details.

--
Regards,
Thomas Deutschmann / Gentoo Security Team