oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Closed list

From: Solar Designer <solar () openwall com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 22:32:02 +0400

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 07:26:41PM +0200, Jan Lieskovsky wrote:
  please add me to the list. I was earlier vendor-sec member via
Red Hat exploder.

Added.

P.S.: Was waiting if the discussion regarding limiting a distro to two
      or three representatives will come to conclusion and intended to
      post then. But not sure if there was a final decision wrt to this.

The prevailing opinion appeared to be not to impose this limit, so I
proceeded to add more than 3 representatives when requested.

There are 33 subscribed addresses total, including 7 for Red Hat, 5 for
Ubuntu, 4 for Debian, 4 for SuSE.  Other distros have 1 or 2 each.

Alexander