oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Closed list

From: Jan Lieskovsky <jlieskov () redhat com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 19:26:41 +0200

On 04/01/2011 08:03 PM, Josh Bressers wrote:
Initial members will have had to be a vendor-sec member (no exploders this
time around). You must reply to this thread, in public (on oss-security).
We want this to be very public, we have nothing to hide. You must have a
public gpg key ID included in your reply. The new list will gpg encrypt all
mail (it does accept plaintext messages though).

Hi Solar,

  please add me to the list. I was earlier vendor-sec member via
Red Hat exploder.

pub   2048R/9D465824 2011-05-16
      Key fingerprint = 905D D296 41F5 33CD D76F  25AD 24CE 3A4D 9D46 5824
uid                  Jan Lieskovsky (iankko) <jlieskov () redhat com>
sub   2048R/4F954334 2011-05-16

http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x24CE3A4D9D465824

Thank you & Regards, Jan.
--
Jan iankko Lieskovsky / Red Hat Security Response Team

P.S.: Was waiting if the discussion regarding limiting a distro to two
      or three representatives will come to conclusion and intended to
      post then. But not sure if there was a final decision wrt to this.
      Thank you, Jan.