Nmap Development mailing list archives

[Asking for help] Nmap output xml define line breaks

From: Jinmh <jinmh2015 () 126 com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 12:50:49 +0800

Hello:

I’m use commond line like nmap -X tcp.xml target on centos7(linux ),when scan task finshed  my client will download the
report XML file and decode on Windows(like windonw7 or win Server2003) .
As we know the Windows line break is \r\n, and Unix like os is \r. So can I define some args make Nmap output xml file
use \r\n replace of \n ?

Any ideas or some suggest is thanksful

Jin

发送自 Windows 10 版邮件应用