Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: TCP / IP Reference Link Broken

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2017 12:35:56 -0500

Thanks for the notification! I just checked the current source files for
the Nmap Network Scanning book, and the link has been removed. It was
changed at least one time between then and now, but that domain (visi (dot)
com) also redirects elsewhere now.

If anyone has contact info for Matt Baxter, we would be willing to put in
an updated link. Otherwise, we'll stick with crediting him by name.

Dan

On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 12:00 PM, Cyber Security <lacybersecguy () gmail com>