Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Zenmap Spanish Translation finished

From: Vincent Dumont <dumontv7 () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016 21:15:24 +0200

Hello devs!

Thanks to Patricio Castagnaro and Paulino Calderon for your contribution.
Since I had some comments and modifications about the new version, I pushed a Pull Request on Github, so we can all
enjoy the great power of the version control system ;)
Here is the URL: https://github.com/nmap/nmap/pull/453 <https://github.com/nmap/nmap/pull/453> (#453).

Thanks again,
Vincent