Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Issues with http-vuln-cve2014-3704 with older nmap version

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 08:25:19 -0500

Johanna,

The scripts linked on the NSEdoc pages are always the very latest from our
development trunk. We recently pushed a change to update to the Lua 5.3
language from Lua 5.2. This means that some scripts which use new language
features or syntax will not be backwards-compatible with older Nmap
releases. Your best bet is to update to the latest stable version, 7.12,
which contains a copy of the script that will work with that version.

Dan

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 8:05 PM, Johanna Curiel <johannapcuriel () gmail com>