Nmap Development mailing list archives

Vincent’s Status Report — #5 of 17

From: Vincent Dumont <dumontv7 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 00:14:12 +0200

Hello devs,

For the first week of coding, I mainly worked on the macosx/Makefile and Mac dependencies.
I am waiting on my mentor Dan for confirmation of my last pull requests on Github in order
to move on to the next step.

Accomplishments:
•       Migrate from Macports to Jhbuild for libapr and libsvn (nmap-update), to get rid of Macports
•       Write a clean Makefile
•       Send several pull requests to test code with Dan
•       Write proper markdown documentation for Mac developers
•       Compile libapr and libsvn statically for nmap-update
•       Update openssl.modules to grap a list of all dependencies for libapr and libsvn
•       Write code for designed DMG image and installer app (along with a design proposal)

Priorities:
•       Work on Zenmap Authorization Wrapper
•       Continue to crawl for deprecated codes
•       Validate my accomplishements reviewed by my mentor with himself

Cheers,
Vincent Dumont