Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Contributing

From: Gyanendra Mishra <anomaly.the () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 18:03:22 +0530

Hi Peter,

You can find the coding standards page here[1]. Here is an amazing getting
started article by Jacek Wielemborek[2]. You can find a lot of community
related wiki pages here[3]. All the NSE documentation can be found on this
page[4], while this page contains a lot of Nmap related documentation[5].

If you are planning on contributing to the Lua based NSE, I would advise
you to have a look at link [4]. See some code of already existing scripts
and libraries, have a script idea in mind and use[4] whenever you want to
find out how things work. The IRC channel is usually pretty helpful.

[1]https://secwiki.org/w/Nmap/Code_Standards
[2]http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2014/q1/2
[3]https://secwiki.org/w/Special:AllPages
[4]https://nmap.org/nsedoc/