Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] IP-HTTPS Discover (Resubmission)

From: Gyanendra Mishra <anomaly.the () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 20:56:52 +0530

Hi,

I often make this mistake of mailing individuals instead of the list :(.
Great to see the changes.
The documentation could use an @usage section, you don't need the return
nil at the end.
Also, http-title has a single line output as well but implements the
xmloutput in a better
manner, you can have a look at it.[1]

Gyani
[1]
https://github.com/takeshixx/ip-https-tools/blob/master/ip-https-discover.nse

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 8:22 PM, Niklaus Schiess <nschiess () adversec com>