Nmap Development mailing list archives

Gioacchino's status report #16 of 17

From: Gioacchino Mazzurco <gmazzurco89 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 15:09:16 +0200

Hi!

As the pencil down is approaching this week I have been working on unfinished
stuff, in particular I gave the final touch to #113 (Handle HTTP 414 in http-
form-fuzzer.nse) I am waiting some day if there is some question and then I'll
commit it to main SVN.
Then as discussed with my mentor on regular meeting I have done various
advance to the proposal discussed in #159 (Gave better use of
Credentials.new(...) first argument) to implement support of "multitag" for
credential, it should be already working fine and test feedback is welcome but
there is still room for improvement, in particular taking advantage of the by-
tag index that is created when credential database is populated.

For the next week I plan to keep working finishing uncommitted stuff but as
always we will decide with more details on what on scheduled weekly meeting
with my mentor (on Tuesday).

Cheers!

https://github.com/nmap/nmap/issues/113
https://gitlab.com/g10h4ck/nmap-gsoc2015/commits/hotfix/113