Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Zenmap GUI doesn't start on Mac OS X 10.9 Maverricks / XQuartz 2.7.4

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 16:36:36 -0500

On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 11:52 AM, Gregory Gallagher <ggallagjr () verizon net>
wrote:

Dan,

Yes, nmap was working from the terminal originally, but zenmapGUI was NOT
even though Zenmap.app files appeared in the directory files.  Therefore,
all these were removed in 3 repeated attempts to get Zen working.  No luck
until you suggested the updated installer and I did remove the file you
indicated before I ran the dmg.

The queue should be cleared because the problem in now resolved.  Because
I had written earlier about this, it's probable that the msg was duplicated
as a result.  Sorry about that.

Thanks again….I really appreciate your efforts.

Greg

Glad to hear it's working for you. Happy scanning!

Dan