Nmap Development mailing list archives

ZenMap GUI Crashes

From: Tim Naami <tnaami () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 00:21:33 -0500

I installed ZenMap version of NMAP on Windows 7 64-bit and installed the
latest heartbleed scripts and libraries as directed here:

https://gist.github.com/bonsaiviking/10402038

If I scan one to three addresses in the scanner I can get results just
fine.  If I put four or more hosts in and do a heartbleed scan I can see
all of the ports and services get logged and the heartbleed detection
portion begins.  At some point in this process the GUI front end crashes
and closes.   Below are screenshots of what happens.

I am at 6.40 and downloaded the script and library as they existed about
11:00PM Central Daylight Time 4/11/2014

This is my command (sans target addresses)

nmap -sV -d --script ssl-heartbleed --script-args vulns.showall

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

[image: Inline image 1]