Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: ncat should try connecting to all resolved addresses, not only the first one

From: Jaromir Koncicky <jkoncick () redhat com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 05:27:47 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
I'm reminding again because there was no response during almost two months.
I'd really like to know what is the state of my patch, whether anything is blocking it from being applied and needs to
be done or it can just be applied.
I got some comments from David which I reacted on in http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2014/q1/100 and attached a slightly
improved patch, but this is most likely the best I can do.
If it's still not good enough then I'd appreciate some help.
Thanks in advance for your reply.

Jaromir Koncicky