Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: ncat should try connecting to all resolved addresses, not only the first one

From: Jacek Wielemborek <d33tah () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 22:38:25 +0100

26/02/2014 05:18:42 Jaromir Koncicky <jkoncick () redhat com>:
Hi.
I'm reminding this, because it still did not get any response.
Could you or David, please, look at it and tell me what you think and what
is needed? Thanks!

Hi,

Personally I'd have nothing against merging your patch, but David had some
additional comments and I'd rather wait for his opinion (unless either him or
Fyodor just tells me that it's okay for me to decide here).

Yours,
Jacek Wielemborek