Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Call for test: WinPcap 4.1.4 (NPcap 1.0.0)

From: "veotax" <hsluoyz () qq com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 00:32:49 +0800

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply. It seems that the release version of WinPcap 4.1.4 driver will be blocked even if running under
test mode. And in fact entering the test mode is enough boring and insecure. The good new is that our driver license is
coming soon, then I will release the signed version for testing ASAP, and maybe even directly released the brand-new
LWF driver instead of the protocol one, the most important is no test mode any more.

Cheers,
Yang