Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: http-changelog.nse script and GSoC participation.

From: Jesper Kückelhahn <dev.kyckel () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 23:58:00 +0200

Sorry about that, I thought I included some in there. I've attached the
md5s of change logs I discovered in my research. There are a lot of other
static files also (readme, install, robots.txt, copying, license, etc) that
also could have potential interest.

Regarding import of data, I don't know which is preferred, but using tables
will probably give you a more flexible database if you what to use a more
complex structure later on.

- Jesper