Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Google Summer of Code 2013 (Feature Creeper and Bug Wrangler)

From: Usman Zaheer <usmanzaheer53 () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 11:12:43 +0500

Hi David,
             First of all, thanks a lot for your feedback. I actually set
the milestones to the implementation of basic infrastructure (APIs) for NSE
to support various scan techniques.

Further, when I submitted my proposal last night, the formatting
(especially the white spaces), that I saw in Google's word processor didn't
actually show up in the final version of the proposal somehow which I got
to know this morning. I would be grateful if I am given the chance to
rectify the formatting of the document only.

Regards.
Usman Zaheer.