Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: <netdb.h> in nsock/src/

From: Henri Doreau <henri.doreau () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 20:32:41 +0200

2013/5/1 Gisle Vanem <gvanem () broadpark no>:
"Henri Doreau" <henri.doreau () gmail com> wrote:
Concerning strtok_r, would it be ok to simply #define strtok_r
strtok_s?

Why not add a macro for this to nbase.h? As we do for strcasecmp() etc?
But using 'strtok_s' would exclude MingW users. This is a pity IMHO.
I suggest adding the attached patch for 'strtok_r' to nbase_str.c. (ripped
from libcurl). So you should add a configure test for 'HAVE_STRTOK_R'.
I have little knowledge of autotools.

Ok, seems that this was a non-issue anyway. In our use case strtok_r
can safely be replaced by strtok. I've committed the fix.

Did I break anything else on windows? :)
Regards

--
Henri