Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] sip-methods

From: Hani Benhabiles <kroosec () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 10:22:47 +0100

On 06/27/2012 11:05 PM, Patrik Karlsson wrote:

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 8:01 PM, Hani Benhabiles <kroosec () gmail com <mailto:kroosec () gmail com>> wrote:

    Hi list,

    description = [[
    Enumerates a SIP Server's allowed methods.

    The script works by sending an OPTION request to the server and
    checking for
    the value of the Allow header in the response.
    ]]

    ---
    -- @usage
    -- nmap --script=sip-methods -sU -p 5060 <targets>
    --
    --@output
    -- 5060/udp open  sip

    Testing and feedback are welcome.

    Cheers,
    Hani.

-- Hani Benhabiles

    Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/kroosec
    <https://twitter.com/#%21/kroosec>
    Blog: http://kroosec.blogspot.com

Hi Hani,

I think you should add tcp to the portrule, which I guess applies to other SIP scripts too.
A quick look at the library suggests that it should support it as well.

//Patrik
--
Patrik Karlsson
http://www.cqure.net

Hi Patrik,

I have made the adequate changes to sip.lua library and scripts sip-enum-users and sip-brute in r29064, r29065 and r29066.

Cheers,
Hani.