Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] ip-geolocation

From: Gorjan Petrovski <mogi57 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 10:42:04 +0100

I've been rather busy lately, so I finally looked into this. It seems you
haven't uploaded the Maxmind database, Mr. Blake, which is why the
geolocation lookup didn't work.

Cheers,
Gorjan

On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 3:36 PM, Gorjan Petrovski <mogi57 () gmail com> wrote:

Unfortunately I'll be unable to look into this for at least 10 days.
If it's not solved by then I'll get right on it. Meanwhile, Mr. Blake,
please send us the debugged output.