Nmap Development mailing list archives

Luis' Status Report - #10 of 17

From: "Luis MartinGarcia." <luis.mgarc () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 18:17:26 +0200

Hi!

Here are the accomplishments of the week and the priorities for next week:

Accomplishments:

* Fixed a bug that caused ipv6fp to fail when targeting localhost.
* Fixed incorrect hop limit in Neighbor and Router Solicitation
  messages.
* Finally got my FreeBSD VM to enable IPv6.
* Run the test script against all 13 virtual machines.
* Extended fpanaly's result analysis capabilities.
* Started first analysis of experiment results.
* Sent a "Call for Fingerprinters" to nmap-dev.
* Started writing a report about the initial results.
* Had a meeting with David and scheduled the next one.

Priorities:

* Finish preliminary result analysis.
* Finish and send the report about the results to David.
* Discuss our next milestones with David.

Regards,

Luis MartinGarcia.